Get Focused Introductory 30 Day Offer $97
Come and experience all of the FIT programs for 30 days
Focused Integrated Training Job Openings
We offer a 3 month unpaid internship program to individuals who are new to the fitness industry, college students or those who may have just graduated or received a fitness instruction certification. Interns will observe classes and instructors, participate in classes, learn the culture and procedure of our business. Interns will begin to assist with classes after the first 30 days and those who are successful will be considered for employment at the end of their internship.
Focused Integrated Training seeks motivated, energetic team players who share our mindset for delivering unparalleled customer service, exceptional fitness instruction and programming and understand and exhibit our culture of providing the best possible experience to our clients in a supportive, friendly and motivating environment.
We provide group training classes such as boot camps, TRX, Spinning, Weight Training, and running. We are open to other formats such as Yoga, and other specialty or creative ideas.
We also offer small group and personal training.
Our primary setting is outdoor areas on school campuses and parks.
- Manage client’s fitness experience from beginning to end, ensuring that all clients receive high quality service and satisfaction
- Create and administer daily training programs
- Be an advisor and mentor to both clients and staff
- Create a supportive, fun and comfortable team environment at camp or class
- Willing and able to attend team meetings and training days
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or;
- ACE/NSCA/ACSM/NASM or other national personal trainer certification
- 1-2 years experience in the fitness industry either personal training, coaching or teaching group exercise
- CPR Certification
- Able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently
- Creative and highly motivated
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Shares our passion for health and fitness and enjoys rising to the challenge both physically and mentally
- Self-learner and a knowledge seeker
- Computer literacy
* Must enjoy the Outdoors (and potentially early morning hours if needed)
* Must have transportation
Candidates may send letter of introduction along with resume to: email@example.com